Hi there, please forgive me for the lack of posts, work have been very busy and there have been quite a drama between me and my upcming flights for our honeymoon next month… blame AirAsia.
However, in this beautiful and sunny day I would write a mini post on ’10 facts about me’ to read while sipping your afternoon coffee or tea.
1. I always want a cat but my parents never let me to have a pet. I really want to have a cat.
2. I am the only child and my (late) parents were super busy…so I grew up very lonely. I am socially awkward.
3. I never learned how to drive a car, nor I want to. Jakarta’s traffic is terrifying. I can drive an automatic motorbike/ scooter.
4. I drink two cups of coffee a day. Black with creamer, no sugar.
5. I have three different last name, with proper reasons.
6. I love sushi, spicy food, and chocolate cakes.
7. Before we were married, Peter and I have been living together for 16 months.
8. I first dance and perform when I was 5. I then started to build, choreograph, and lead my own dance group from the age of 10 to 17. I am a dancer born writer.
9. I wrote four novels when I was high school. They have never been published, nor sent to publisher.
10. I always prefer mountains to beaches. My dream destination: Turkey.
Thank you for reading, and thank you for staying… I would never leave this blog so please stay tune for future posts! 🙂