Welcome to my first beauty post, the husband and I agree that, even though we both have a good job and making good money, our jobs are too boring and not challenging. So, we decided to try something new: focus more on blogging. I am currently into makeup and skincare now – blame the birthday and my fear of aging – so, without further ado, here we go.
I don’t normally spend a lot on make up but it’s my BIRTHDAY MONTH 🙂 For my first beauty report, I will list products I have purchased this month, and will write separate reviews on different post.
- Real Techniques Core Collection
- Masami Shouko Lip Brush
- Loreal La Palette Nude Rose
- Make Over Eyeshadow: Enchanting Nude Spell
- Maybelline Color Tattoo: Bad to the Bronze
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Loreal Miss Manga Mascara
- Maxfactor Creamy Blush
- TheBalm Sexy Mama
- Silky Girl Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
- Silky Girl Lip Liner in Rose
- Bourjouis Lip Liner in Nude Rose
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in Golden Tan
- Smahsbox Primer Water – Travel Size
These 14 products were purchased from various places: Real Techniques Core Collection, TheBalm Sexy Mama, Smashbox Primer Water, and Covergirl foundation were purchased online from http://www.belanjamimo.com. I love shopping with Mimo, the website is very simple and easy, and I find the price to be lower (sometimes lowest) than other online shops.
Masami Shouko lip brush, Loreal La Palette Nude Rose, Maybelline Color Tattoo, Make Over Eyeshadow, Loreal Miss Manga Mascara, and Silky Girl products were purchased from Guardian.
Maxfactor Creamy Blush and Shu Uemura eyelash curler (the bomb) was purchased from SOGO Plaza Senayan, using MAP vouchers given by the ladyboss for my birthday. Whilst, Bourjouis lip liner was purchased at Sephora Plaza Senayan.
Well, that’s all for now, but I’ll be reviewing them soon within the week.. so stay tune xoxo